You know the old line many employers say, “It’s hard to find good help these days.” Well, the same holds true for employees, as it’s hard to find a good employer these days.
Many employers have completely spun the business model from – An even exchange for goods and/or services, To – Lie, Cheat and Steal.
This Employer Application was created because a lot of employees get burnt by numerous employers. In which after providing that which is expected, their position at the company is thereby terminated instead of being given a raise or promotion. Typically, you are rewarded for your efforts.
These particular employers often exhibit much of the same traits such as:
- Never have the money to pay you your worth, but always promise raises that never happen.
- Misrepresenting their products (To the point where they are committing fraud)
- Always TRY to manipulate you into thinking you are not performing your tasks as required. (This is only done to get more out of you)
- Never perform their duties as a CEO, but always overexert themselves as a micro-manager when related to your tasks.
- Always shows up late for work and takes 2-hour lunches.
- Have employees post fake Google and Facebook reviews to falsely boost image.
- Require you to bring your personal equipment to work, to get the job done. (Because your position is temporary, the employer certainly will not invest money to get the necessary tools required for your position)
So, as the employer feels that it is important to audit an employee before employment, it is just as important for employees to audit a potential employer. There are no double standards when a mutual contract is agreed upon, whether verbal or written.
Even though the following video refers to a Male Employers, Female Employers are NOT Exempt.
Please watch the following video and complete the employer application.
How To Spot A Toxic Boss